The Toyota Land Cruiser, a SUV from Toyota, was launched in India in Oct, 2015.
Toyota Land Cruiser price starts from ₹ 1.47 Crore in India. Land Cruiser is available in 10 colours - Super White, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Metallic, Black, Attitude Black, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Beige Mica Metallic, Copper Brown Mica, Dark Blue Mica, Grey Metallic. Land Cruiser seating capacity is 7 People.
Land Cruiser is available in 1 versions and 1 fuel options(s) - Diesel. Diesel models comes with 4461cc engine which generates peak power of 262 bhp @ 3400 rpm .
Land Cruiser competes with Lexus LX, BMW M4 Competition and BMW X7 in India.
Toyota Land Cruiser Model List
|Land Cruiser Model||Price||Key Specs|
|LC 200 VX||₹ 1.47 Crore||Diesel, 4461 cc, Automatic|
Land Cruiser Price
- LC 200 VX
Last Recorded Price
Toyota Land Cruiser has been discontinued in 2020. We are showing the last known price for Land Cruiser.
Toyota Land Cruiser Key Specifications
|₹ 1.47 Crore|
|3 Years or 100000 km|
|4950 mm L X 1980 mm W X 1910 mm H|
Ground Clearance (mm)
About Toyota Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser belongs to the world’s most renowned Japanese car company Toyota. It was in the year 1951 when this machine came out from a mere frame of blue print to an actually on road action. Land Cruiser came out with various faces like hardtop, station wagon, convertible and utility truck versions. Land Cruiser a 4WD vehicle is an unbeatable champion and ruling the wildest regions on the earth for over past 50 years. The longevity and reliability of this car has gained immense popularity. The new ruler of 4WD is fully designed and carries a series of duty towards the ‘Mother Earth’ and hence known as ‘The Pride of the World.’ The Latest version of Land Cruiser is Land Cruiser Prado and Land Cruiser 200. These two cars can be defined as tough or strong and yet the most luxurious experience while driving. Both of them have enriched features thatinclude thehigh-end look, safety, interiors and exteriors. Land Cruiser is one of the most elegant and trustworthy names in our country today.
As far as the exterior is concerned, it has been well taken care of by this Japanese car tycoon. The Land Cruiser 200 has a beautifully stylised grille, with a front head lamp and fog lamps which enhances driver’s visibility while driving. There is an optional power moon roof that exceeds the interior space. LED- rear combination lamp and LED- rear spoiler is also available. Land Cruiser Prado has a dynamic, aggressive front grille, with the automated light control system. It has 18 inch Alloy wheels, and outside rear view mirror with electrical adjust, retract and Turn Signal Indicator.
Land Cruiser 200 has improved meters for better visibility, with the world’s most advanced 4 zone air conditioning and with illuminated vanity mirrors. Land Cruiser also offers an efficient cool box that keeps the beverages cool for a longer period. Land Cruiser Prado has luxurious 7-seater arrangements, a 7 inch touch screen audio display and 4 front and 4 rear sensors with the back camera for parking assistance. It also has an automatic climate control so that the car can adapt to the new climate while travelling.
Engine and Transmission
Land Cruiser 200 comes equipped with a 4.5-litre V8 Diesel Engine, which has a displacement of 4461 cc. This engine comprises of a maximum power output that is195/3400(kW/rpm) with the highesttorque of 650 Nm. The fuel system is of common rail-type. It offers a6-speed automatic transmission system. Land Cruiser Prado features a D-4D Intercooler Turbocharger engine, which has a displacement of 2982 cc. The maximum power output churned out by this mill stands at 173 PS with maximum torque of 410 Nm. In order to transmit the produced output to its wheels, it has been mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission system with 4WD drive type.
Performance and Handling
Land Cruiser 200 has full time 4WD system that optimises the front and rare distribution regardless of any path. This system makes the car turn smoothly on a slippery surface, rough or on a corner path. Toyota Electronic Modulated Suspension controls the auto levelling function and shock absorbers to stabilize the body. Land Cruiser Prado has a highly advanced systemthat gives the thrilling experience of driving. It comprises of multi- terrain monitor and multi- terrain select which offers 4 cameras, 5 driving modes like rock, mud, rock and dirt, mud and sand, mogul and loose rock. It has 4x4 sequential or full time drive that enhances the driving experience.
Land Cruiser 200 has been equipped with ventilated disc brakes on the front wheels and also on the rear wheels. Land Cruiser Prado is also equipped with ventilated disc brakes on the front wheels and on the rear wheels.
The 4461 cc Diesel - powered variant delivers a fuel economy of 10 kmpl in city and 12 kmpl on highways.
Both the cars are undoubtedly loaded with the best safety features. It comprises of seven SRS airbags and an active headrest that prevents the occupant from head and neck injury. VSC (Vehicle Stability Control) improves the vehicle stability in a crucial situation. Adaptive Traction Control System (ATCS) controls the vehicle on a slippery surface.
If someone who loves driving with thrill and action, Land Cruiser is definitely the SUV for that person. This mammoth mechanism can take few heartbeats from the occupant with its thrilling driving actions. It is powerful, well-built and has everything in it to make it the ruler of the streets. Land Cruiser has taken a whole new personality and changed the rules of the roads. Immense, gigantic and unbeatable qualities demand respect from other users who quietly give way to the Land Cruisers.
Land Cruiser is in a section, where there are various other options, but Land Cruiser is the King of the Roads. Still there are many competitors, especially in India where there is a growing demand of SUVs. However, the SUVs like the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Porsches Cayenne, and Land Rover Discover are Land Cruiser’s top notch threats. The specifications, features and price are equivalent, and all the three vehicles have been aiming the SUV-loving Indian car market.
- Roomy Interiors
- Off- road Ability
- Large Boot
- Advanced Safety Features
- Expensive to Buy
- Heavy and Unwieldy
Toyota Land Cruiser Price List
Find a list of all 1 diesel versions of Toyota Land Cruiser. This table includes on-road price which covers all costs like RTO and Insurance.
- 7 Seater
|Land Cruiser Versions||Ex-showroom Price||Compare|
Diesel, 4461 cc, Automatic
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine: 4461 cc (Higher engine size helps to generate more power)
Transmission: Automatic (In semi-automatic transmission cars, Gear shifting is handled by the car itself like an automatic car but gear shifting may not be as smooth as an automatic car)
₹ 1.47 Crore
Key features : Turbocharged, Sunroof, Cruise Control, Push Button Start, Leather Seats
Toyota Land Cruiser Images
User Reviews for Land Cruiser
- Whats Good
ALL IS GOOD.NOTHING TO SAY PRTICULARLY.ITS STYLISH BODY,ITS MILAGE ,ALL ITS WORKERS AND ITS GOOD AND EFFICIENT MANAGER.ALL IS GOOD.What Can Improve
NOTHING ELSE TO IMPROVE.ALL IS SUFFICIENT.
NOTHING BAD.ALL COMENTS ARE GOOD.
- Mileage (City) 23 kmpl
- Mileage (Highway) 24 kmpl
- Maintenance 5000 per month
- Whats Good
ITS BODY SETUP AND ITS STYLEWhat Can Improve
- Mileage (City) 23 kmpl
- Mileage (Highway) 24 kmpl
- Maintenance 4000 per month
- My recent purchase Toyota Land Cruiser 200 VX Premium is another addition to my collection. The powerful SUV from the house of Toyota is my best purchase as I am adventurous minded. This car provides me the opportunity to enjoy various off-roading activities. This vehicle is loaded with a 2982 cc engine, which is powered by diesel. The powerful engine of this car proves useful in all types of driving conditions. Power of 171 hp at 3400 rpm boosts the acceleration level of this car. I can easily reach 100 kmph in few seconds, which increase my confidence. Every time, I drive this car, I get complements from my friends, who are impressed by its robust exterior design. The headlights and the front grille complement the front look of this vehicle. Rear combination lamps, moon roof and rear spoiler are some advanced exterior features of this vehicle. Even though, the car has a huge body, I have never felt difficulty in manoeuvring it. On moving to the interiors, I can boast of the attractive design. The dashboard looks sophisticated with various controls mounted on it. My overall experience with this car is quite good and I have positive expectation for the future.Read MoreCollapse
- I always wanted to purchase an off-roading sports utility vehicle that provides a sturdy manageable structure along with top end cabin comfort. When drove my new Toyota New Land Cruiser, there was no need to look any further. With a strong structure the bold exterior has features such as chrome plated radiator grille with Toyota logo in the centre, front automated lamps, automated viper, rear viper and rear defogger. On the other hand, the interior of the car is what makes it stand out among others of its class. Spacious enough to manage 8 grown people with ease, the cabin did not disappoint in terms of luxury. During long drives with family, the car's air-conditioning system with dual climatic control system facilitates a comfortable driving experience. Other simple features include remote fuel lid and boot opening, rear seat armrest with cup-holder, adjustable steering, electrically adjustable driver's seat, advanced music system, electric door mirror, rear AC vents and steering mounted controls. In terms of engine dynamics, the car surely has a power packed engine to cater quality performance, however, fuel economy could be improved. Moreover, the cost of the vehicle is also considerable higher in comparison to similar model of its class.Read MoreCollapse
- This car is a perfect off-road vehicle, if you want a car that does wonders on rough terrains and still maintain balance. This premium SUV might look rough and tough on the outside however, once you enter, you will go through a distinguished experience. The interior has been constructed with a effective air-conditioning system with 28 air-outlets. Along with that, four-zone independent climate control will allow the passenger to have comfortable ride. Moreover, for entertainment, the car has a 6-DVD player with electro multi vision screen for DVD, USB drive and an iPOD integration kit. One of the most useful features I find in the SUV is its Optriton meter, which aides the driver by providing a clear view of all necessary information. I have always looked high quality safety and security gear in any car and Toyota Land Cruiser is not at all disappointing in that respect. The car is heavily loaded with 2 stage driver and co-driver air bags, 10 SRS air-bags which entails knee air-bags, side air-bags and curtain shield air-bags. Apart from the standard ABS with EBD system, the car comes with Vehicle Stability Control(VSC), whose job is to identify lateral skidding while turning corners.Read MoreCollapse
Land Cruiser FAQs
Quick Facts about Toyota Land Cruiser
Toyota Land Cruiser, a SUV, is available from ₹ 1.47 Crore in India. Toyota offers the latest Land Cruiser in 1 versions in India. The base model LC 200 VX starts at ₹ 1.47 Crore in Delhi and the top model LC 200 VX priced at ₹ 1.47 Crore in Delhi. If you are looking for 7 seater car then you should consider Land Cruiser.
Land Cruiser comes in 1 Diesel version (s).
The Diesel version comes with 4461cc engine capacity and Automatic transmission mode(s). It generates 262 bhp @ 3400 rpm.
Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 10 colors which include Super White, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Metallic, Black, Attitude Black, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Beige Mica Metallic, Copper Brown Mica, Dark Blue Mica, Grey Metallic.
Similar Cars To Toyota Land Cruiser
Compare Land Cruiser with Alternatives
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Lexus LX||BMW M4 Competition||BMW X7|
|Price||₹ 1.47 Crore||₹ 2.33 Crore||₹ 1.44 Crore||₹ 1.18 Crore|
|Engine Size||4461 cc||5663 cc||2993 cc||2993 cc|
|Transmission||Automatic||Automatic (TC)||Automatic (TC)||Automatic (TC)|
|Power||262 bhp @ 3400 rpm||362 bhp @ 5600 rpm||503 bhp @ 6250 rpm||262 bhp @ 4000 rpm|
|Torque||-||530 Nm @ 3200 rpm||650 Nm @ 2750 rpm||620 Nm @ 1500 rpm|
|Safety Rating||-||Not Tested||5 Star (Euro NCAP)||Not Tested|
|Boot Space||-||258 litres||440 litres||326 litres|
|Ground Clearance||225 mm||225 mm||120 mm||221 mm|
|Size||4950 mm L X 1980 mm W X 1910 mm H||5080 mm L X 1980 mm W X 1865 mm H||4794 mm L X 1887 mm W X 1393 mm H||5151 mm L X 2000 mm W X 1805 mm H|
|Compare||-||Compare Land Cruiser vs LX||Compare Land Cruiser vs M4 Competition||Compare Land Cruiser vs X7|
Toyota Land Cruiser Colors
Toyota Land Cruiser News
2021 Land Cruiser spied Toyota sold the iconic SUV, the Land Cruiser as well as the Land Cruiser Prado in India. The company had discontinued both the SUVs owing to BS6 compliance norms.
After Lexus launched the new LX 570 across the Pacific Ocean at Pebble Beach,Toyota has initiated the plans on new Land Cruiser. The two vehicles are closely linked. Toyota is the less glitzy
Ahead of its global launch, the 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser facelift’s exterior and interior details have been revealed in new images. Similar to the existing model, the new facelifted Land
Toyota has launched the updated version of its premium luxury SUV – Land Cruiser 200 – at Rs. 1.29 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The facelifted model hosts a number of exterior and
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), the Indian subsidiary of the Japanese automaker, is planning to launch a bunch of new cars in the next 12-18 months. One of those products will be the new Toyota Land
Find New Cars of Your Choice
Used Toyota Cars
- ₹ 1.9 LakhStarting Price