The market for used cars is booming around the country. The market for second hand cars in Chennai is no different. As auto-manufacturers roll out their launches of new cars month after month, a lot many buyers are trading in their old cars for the latest wheels.
Here’s a list of the top 10 used cars in Chennai:
1. Mahindra Scorpio: Spacious, Powerful & Rugged - these are perhaps the best way to describe the Scorpio, brought to you by Mahindra & Mahindra, India’s finest homegrown SUV manufacturer. A limited edition Adventure edition has just been launched, so grab one while stocks last.
2. Toyota Innova: The people mover of choice for buyers across India, buyers have come to love the bullet-proof reliability and low running cost over lakhs of kilometres and also making it a top seller among second hand cars in Chennai.
3. Maruti Omni: The van that kickstarted the modern-day MUV movement in India, the evergreen Maruti Omni is one of the top 10 used cars in Chennai. Minimal running costs, easy repairability & flexible cabin space have made it a hit with buyers.
4. Toyota Fortuner: Gargantuan in its appearance, the Fortuner uses its road presence to telling effect. Surprisingly capable both, on the road & off it, it is a true beast on the road.
5. Honda City: The City has been the mainstay of the Honda India lineup ever since the launch of the first generation, over a decade ago. Known for its butter smooth engine and great drivers appeal, the City is a hit all the way through.
6. Maruti Swift: The Maruti Swift has been blessed with a lively chassis and ably supported by a brace of engines that put more than a sting in its tail. Definitely a driver’s favourite then.
7. Chevrolet Cruze: A powerful engine, with oodles of torque, paired with a great interior package, this was a D-Segmenter that packed quite the punch behind the wheel.
8. Toyota Etios: A frugal engine, a great chassis dynamics and oodles of interior space, that’s what the Etios is all about. Perfect to be driven around in.
9. Chevrolet Tavera: A mid-market option in the MUV segment, it has found many takers, especially in the rentals demand who appreciate this frugal & rugged vehicle.
10. Ford Endeavour: The new 2016 Ford Endeavour that’s been introduced recently has upped the game in the full-size SUV segment. A powerful engine that’ll take you to the edge of the world & beyond, is paired with the convenience of an automatic in one spacious package.