All 7 Reviews for Mitsubishi Pajero
- Whats Good
This is by far the only SUV that still sports a very contemporary look besides the fact of its prowess, lends mute testimony to the fact of its worldwide success and capabilities. Although the domestically available variant had been significantly compromised by virtue of its pricing, and local representation, there is no getting away from the fact that this is a REAL SUV in every sense of the term. Its build quality is evident in the fact that I have still maintained my vehicle in a pristine condition, where other than a change of color necessitated by my need of a fresh look, the vehicle is in an absolutely original condition. Moreover this is the vehicle I use on a regular basis for all my intercity trips where Reliability, Stability and Comfort are of paramount importance.What Can Improve
The only areas that I would look at, and those that were unavailable at the time of its manufacture, are a Common Rail Technology for improved Fuel Efficiency and aesthetic gizmos like HID and LED Lights. Strange I cite Common Rail Technology for improved Fuel efficiency considering the fact that New concept SUV's like the Fortuner, Santa Fe & Captiva all deliver pretty much the same efficiency +/- 1 Km. Whilst their reliability is much to be desired basis the fact that they depend more on sensitive electronics as against Time Tested Mechanics...!!!
Unfortunately they just don't make SUV's like this any more. So the few that do own these, my word of advice "CHERISH & PRESERVE THEM" They'll yet afford you decades and miles of trouble free driving, provided of course that you maintain them as per manufacturer's specifications.
- Mileage (City) 6 kmpl
- Mileage (Highway) 10 kmpl
- Maintenance 1000 per month
- I strongly stand for pajero.Look of the vehicle doesn't give you the comfort while you travel.Feedback from the fortuner users are not upto mark.Most of the people who uses fortuner,sell it and go for pajero.Coming to Xuv 500,i don't think that it is easily available because of the excess demand and force one is the first suv from force group with mercedes benz engine.As you don't have a clear picture with respect to force1 better go for pajero//Read MoreCollapse
- Suggested by close friend I purchased the new Mitsubishi Pajero SFX, which is stylist SUV. Mitsubishi cars have always fascinated me and I purchased the Pajero as I am an adventurous minded person. The car is robust in design and looks muscular due to its massive body. Front grille of this car including the bold graphics makes it a style icon. Dual colour spare wheel, rear fog lamps and wider foot boards are the exterior highlights of Mitsubishi Pajero SFX. Apart from the exteriors, the interiors of this SUV are also quite attractive. To make the interior elegant and stylist, the company has added various features in the car. Interior of the car is spacious and offers enough headroom and legroom assuring maximum comfort. Regarding comfort, I have faced no problem with this car as it has various attributes. The car has leather wrapped adjustable steering wheel, which provides maximum driving convenience. Power windows, rear cup holder, magazine pockets and glove box are also provided in this SUV. Dual tone leather upholstery creates a luxury atmosphere in the interior. Apart from elegant features, the SUV has powerful engine, which delivers high power and torque. Hence, it can attain high speed and acceleration.Read MoreCollapse
- I purchased the Mitsubishi Pajero SFX four months back and I am very happy with the decision. It belongs to the high end class and is quite expensive, however the driving experience of this car definitely makes up for the price paid. I chose Mitsubishi for its brand and the features it offers. Mitsubishi is also a status symbol and a style statement according to me. The Mitsubishi Pajero SFX has an impressive body and includes new headlamp cluster, inter collar vent, power antenna, chromed outdoor handles, unique dual tone paint scheme and many other features. The overall length, width and height of this Mitsubishi is 4755mm, 1775mm and 1900mm respectively. To compliment such a huge and powerful body, the wheelbase is created accordingly with a measurement of 2725mm. The track measures 1465 mm in front, 1480 mm on the rear and comes with trendy six spoke alloy wheels. This car is fitted with a 2.8 litre 8 valve SOHC Turbocharged intercooled Diesel with displacement of 2835 cc. The maximum power generated by it is 118.6 PS at 4000 rpm. The Mitsubishi Pajero is smooth on rough roads and the jerks are minimised. There are many cars in this segment, however according to me Mitsubishi Pajero SFX tops the list. In my opinion the tagline 'the incredible 4x4' definitely suits this fantastic car.Read MoreCollapse
- When it comes to serious off-road driving, I can think of no better vehicle than the Mitsubishi Pajero SFX. The Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) has been custom made for specially driving on rough terrains. My off-roading experience was completely hassle-free owing to its powerful engine dynamics. The car is powered with a 2.8 litre, 8 valve SOHC turbocharged diesel engine with 2835cc displacement. The maximum power generation capacity is 118 bhp at the rate of 4000 rpm and peak torque of 292 nm at the rate of 2000 rpm. However, the fuel economy could be improved as mileage ranges from 6.5 kmpl to 10.5 kmpl. Coming to the exterior, I find the car to have a massive and bold designing complimented with numerous useful features. Chrome finished radiator grille, wind-shield moulding, door mirrors, rear lamp moulding and door handles add a lot of subtlety to the appearance. The combination of bold yet suave looks is what makes Pajero SFX one step ahead of other models of its class. Moreover, passenger comfort has also been given due importance with the interiors thronged with many features. I prefer this vehicle the best for long distance family trips when a spacious and comfort-driven vehicle is required for travelling.Read MoreCollapse
Mitsubishi Pajero SFX is perfect for those people who often like to venture on adventurous off-roading tripsMitsubishi Pajero SFX is perfect for those people who often like to venture on adventurous off-roading trips. I have recently purchased Pajero SFX and straight away took it for a short off-road trip. One of the best qualities about this massive vehicle is its engine responsiveness and power. Assembled with a 2.8 litre, 8 valve SOHC turbocharged inter-cooled diesel engine, the car delivers peak power output of 117 bhp at the rate of 4000 rpm and maximum torque of 292 nm at the rate of 2000 rpm. I consider this car suitable for all types of road conditions and also a lesser maintenance cost car. The high tensile sturdy steel panels are relatively light weighted and gives the car rigidity for any kind of terrain. While looking for a premium sports utility vehicle, I wanted a model that stood out with bold structure paired with all-terrain driving capability. When I test drove Mitsubishi Pajero SFX, my search came to an end. Most people have a requirement to buy a premium luxury sports utility vehicle that comes with all necessary comfort features. Pajero SFX is well powered with features like air-conditioning system with climate control, rear centre armrest, folding rear seats, rear air-conditioning ducts, front and rear power windows, adjustable steering wheel and much more.Read MoreCollapse
- At the very outset "Pajero" to Mitsubishi is like "Land Cruiser" to Toyota, the reason I quote this similarity is because Pajero is the SUV platform for Mitsubishi & so have numerous variants both in Body as well as Drive Train. So if your looking at a difference between 2008 MY & its earlier variants you need to Identify which type of Pajero you are looking at for a comparison. FYI Pajero also comes in the Famous Paris Dakar Rally winner sporting an "Evolution" badge. Also not all Diesel variants of the Pajero carry the DID 3.2L plant, as the 2.8L 4M40 is also still available & infact is the currently offered version marketed in India.Read MoreCollapse