Terms & Conditions
- All listings may go through a review process and the approval of a listing will be at the discretion of CarTrade. CarTrade have right to remove it anytime from the website.
- An individual user can list any number of cars as part of the free listings. Please note: CarTrade doesn't charge customers to upload the cars.
- Free listing plan is brought to you by MXC Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. ("CarTrade") and is open only to individuals or private party sellers who list their car for sale on CarTrade. Dealers, brokers or those individuals who trade in cars are not eligible.
- CarTrade reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any or all of the terms and conditions of the plan at any time without prior notice.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against CarTrade.
- You authorise CarTrade to call or SMS you in connection with your car Ad
- Any individual, who lists his/ her car on CarTrade, accepts the Terms and Conditions specified above in total.