The Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a SUV from Toyota, was launched in India in Jan, 2012.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado price starts from ₹ 96.30 Lakh in India. Land Cruiser Prado is available in 8 colours - Silver Metallic, Gray Metallic, Red Mica Metallic, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Blackish Ageha Glass Flake, Attitude Black Mica, Avant Garde Bronze Metallic, Vintage Brown Pearl Crystal Shine. Land Cruiser Prado seating capacity is 7 People. Land Cruiser Prado mileage is 11.13 km/l.
Land Cruiser Prado is available in 3 versions and 1 fuel options(s) - Diesel. Diesel models comes with 2982cc engine which generates peak power of 171 bhp @ 3400 rpm .
Land Cruiser Prado competes with Toyota Fortuner, Skoda Kodiaq and Mahindra Scorpio Classic in India.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Model List
|Land Cruiser Prado Model||Price||Key Specs|
|VX L||₹ 96.30 Lakh||Diesel, 2982 cc, Automatic|
|TX Petrol||Coming Soon||-|
Land Cruiser Prado Price
Last Recorded Price
Toyota Prado has been discontinued in 2020. We are showing the last known price for Prado.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Key Specifications
|₹ 96.30 Lakh|
|3 Years or 100000 km|
|4840 mm L X 1885 mm W X 1880 mm H|
Ground Clearance (mm)
About Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
oyota India has been selling the Land Cruiser duo in India, the Prado and the big LC for over a decade. The Prado, which is in its fourth generation since 2009, has undergone another facelift globally and has arrived in India as well. The baby LC has been updated with refreshed exteriors and more equipment while retaining the legendary reliability of the old models.
The new Land Cruiser Prado will be available in three new colours- Blackish Ageha, Avant Garde Bronze and Vintage Brown Pearl apart from its existing colours. The Prado is offered in India through the CBU route and goes up against the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Audi Q7, Volvo XC90 and the BMW X5 in the premium SUV segment of the Indian market.
The new chrome grille is bigger and gets thicker slats giving it an imposing look while the LED headlamps and front bumper has also been completely revised. Toyota has also added new chrome door window frames, puddle lamps on the wing mirrors, new design for the alloy wheels and a new number plate garnish. The design on the rear end is almost the same with tweaks to the bumper and the reworked tail lamp design.
Inside, the speedometer is new and so are the seats – the upholstery is different this time around they come with heating and cooling ventilation. The inside door handle is now painted and there’s a new steering wheel as well. That sums up the interior refresh. Two-zone climate control, electrically adjustable front seats, electric sunroof, split and reclining rear seats are standard fitment for the Prado. It gets seven airbags including curtain, knee and side airbags for wholesome protection along with driver aids like ABS, EBD, ESP and hill-assist function.
Engine and Transmission
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Price List
Find a list of all 1 diesel versions of Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. This table includes on-road price which covers all costs like RTO and Insurance.
- 7 Seater
|Land Cruiser Prado Versions||Ex-showroom Price||Compare|
Diesel, 2982 cc, Automatic, 11.13 kmpl
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine: 2982 cc (Higher engine size helps to generate more power)
Transmission: Automatic (In semi-automatic transmission cars, Gear shifting is handled by the car itself like an automatic car but gear shifting may not be as smooth as an automatic car)
Mileage: 11.13 kmpl (ARAI reported mileage)
₹ 96.30 Lakh
Key features : Turbocharged, Sunroof, Cruise Control, Push Button Start, Leather Seats
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Discontinued Versions
Note: ALL Toyota Land Cruiser Prado VX L, TX, TX Petrol have been discontinued.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Images
User Reviews for Land Cruiser Prado
- Whats Good
when i sitting in this car feeling like a sitting in aeroplane . it is very comfortable or luxuries car of toyota.What Can Improve
no need to require any improved. its so luxuries.
its a aeroplane not a car.
- Mileage (City) 10 kmpl
- Mileage (Highway) 12 kmpl
- Maintenance 5000 per month
- Whats Good
My favorite car manufacturing in my life. Land Cruiser is one of world`s competitive SUV.What Can Improve
nothing,but the price of the vehicle.........
I am narasimharao naidu, I would like to suggest you about the price of the car. my dream SUV is prado. Try to reduce the price of the vehicle. Indians like to see the Price of the vehicle. please my strong suggestion is to reduce the cost of the SUV. I m a great fan of this Land Cruiser Prado. If u Reduce this vehicle , i ll buy the vehicle , the very next minute. I hope the toyota manufacturing will changes the price of the Prado.
- Mileage (City) 11 kmpl
- Mileage (Highway) 15 kmpl
- Maintenance 5000 per month
- The Toyota Land Cruiser Prado is one of my most expensive purchases. Even though, I spent a quite huge sum of money to purchase this car, I am satisfied with it. The car is a head turner and it has raised my social status. The subtle-but-evident body armour and toothy grille are enough to scare off all other vehicles. However, in city traffic this car feels cumbersome and parking becomes bit difficult. The stylist design and fine curves makes Land Cruiser Prado a style icon. Not only are the exteriors, the interior of this vehicle is also equally impressive. The car is loaded with advanced features like large dashboard, multi information display and climate control. Seats of this car are wide and comfortable. One can also find enough legroom and head room inside the car. The brand Toyota is my favourite and I am aware of its reputation in the automobile market. Safety features present in vehicle are satisfactory and hence it allows the driver to take various road challenges. 7 SRS air bags are provided by the company to minimise the impact of any kind of collision. Vehicle stability control is another safety feature, which I find in this car.Read MoreCollapse
- Having owned both the models for over 3 year simultaneously, Prado 2006 and Pajero 2006 (It is still called Pajero in Southern Africa, and not Montero), I would go for the Prado with eyes blindfolded. Reasons? Given undeneath: 1. Adaptive air suspension on Prado. It makes a world of difference between the prado and montero. After 10 hours of travelling, you emerge from the prado not tired, while the montero leaves you with aches and fatigue. 2. Interiors - Better on prado than montero. Quality of trim is also better. Upholstery is better. Also, feels more upmarket than montero which still feels like a 'dabba' SUV. 3. Noises and groans - None from Prado. Montero tends to develop noises and groans after about a year. 4. Handling - Though Pajero is renowned for winning dakar rally countless times, the prado handles must better on road and in the rough than Montero. 5. Reliability - Toyota anyday! Even a Merc here gives out given the kind of terrain and driving conditions. Montero has niggling problems in this area too, which irritate a lot after paying such a huge amount for a car. Hope this information helps.Read MoreCollapse
Land Cruiser Prado FAQs
Quick Facts about Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a SUV, is available from ₹ 96.30 Lakh in India. Toyota offers the latest Land Cruiser Prado in 3 versions in India. The base model VX L starts at ₹ 96.30 Lakh in Delhi and the top model VX L priced at ₹ 96.30 Lakh in Delhi. If you are looking for 7 seater car then you should consider Land Cruiser Prado.
Land Cruiser Prado comes in 1 Diesel version (s).
The Diesel version comes with 2982cc engine capacity and Automatic transmission mode(s). It generates 171 bhp @ 3400 rpm.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado comes in 8 colors which include Silver Metallic, Gray Metallic, Red Mica Metallic, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Blackish Ageha Glass Flake, Attitude Black Mica, Avant Garde Bronze Metallic, Vintage Brown Pearl Crystal Shine.
Similar Cars To Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Compare Land Cruiser Prado with Alternatives
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||Toyota Fortuner||Skoda Kodiaq||Mahindra Scorpio Classic|
|Price||₹ 96.30 Lakh||₹ 32.58 Lakh||₹ 37.49 Lakh||₹ 11.99 Lakh|
|Engine Size||2982 cc||2694 cc||1984 cc||2184 cc|
|Power||171 bhp @ 3400 rpm||164 bhp @ 5200 rpm||188 bhp @ 4200 rpm||130 bhp @ 3750 rpm|
|Torque||410 Nm @ 1600 rpm||245 Nm @ 4000 rpm||320 Nm @ 1500 rpm||300 Nm @ 1600 rpm|
|Safety Rating||-||5 Star (ANCAP)||5 Star (Euro NCAP)||Not Tested|
|Boot Space||-||296 litres||270 litres||-|
|Ground Clearance||220 mm||-||140 mm||209 mm|
|Size||4840 mm L X 1885 mm W X 1880 mm H||4795 mm L X 1855 mm W X 1835 mm H||4699 mm L X 1882 mm W X 1665 mm H||4456 mm L X 1820 mm W X 1995 mm H|
|Compare||-||Compare Land Cruiser Prado vs Fortuner||Compare Land Cruiser Prado vs Kodiaq||Compare Land Cruiser Prado vs Scorpio Classic|
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado News
The 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser has been launched in India and has been priced at Rs 92.60 lakhs. It's available in one single top spec variant and with diesel power only. It’s a mid-life update
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado has been due for a major upgrade for quite a while now. Ahead of the Prado facelift model launch later this year, the vehicle was spotted without camouflage. The new model
Popular car maker, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, has launched yet another model in the form of new Land Cruiser Prado. The car is renowned world over for its off-roading capabilities gets several
The 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado that was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 has been launched in India and has been priced at Rs 92.60 lakhs. This is the 2018 MY model and brings in a mid-life update
The 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado has been leaked in new images ahead of its debut in September of this year. These are the most comprehensive update for the SUV in this generation and give the
Find New Cars of Your Choice
Used Toyota Cars
- ₹ 1.9 LakhStarting Price₹ 5 LakhStarting Price