2015 Audi A3 sedan gets top ratings in US crash test
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) in the US has given top safety rating to the all-new 2015 Audi A3 sedan. The Audi A3 sedan is equipped with Audi pre sense and it received an “Advanced” rating for front crash prevention which is the qualifier for the “+” portion of the TSP+ rating.
The Audi A3 sedan gets “Good” ratings for all crash-worthiness tests, including Moderate Overlap Front Test, Side Test, Roof Strength Test, Head Restraints Test, and Small Overlap Front. “The TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating for the A3 sedan demonstrates the full Audi commitment to safety,” said Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “With a host of standard luxury features, industry-first technology and uncompromised design, the Audi A3 raises the bar as to what is expected out of entry-level luxury vehicles.”
The all-new Audi A3 sedan will go on sale in US in April 2014. It will be joined by the Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI clean diesel sedan, the high performance S3 sedan and in early 2015, the A3 Sportback e-tron gasoline electric plug-in hybrid. It will be the first vehicle in its segment to feature MMI technology, Audi drive select 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen audio.
- Tata Motors conducts raids to prevent counterfeit product sales
- Hyundai introduces Premium Assurance Package with new Elantra
- Mahindra Thar Daybreak edition - The custom beast
- Skoda Octavia to receive facelift in 2017
- Nissan starts manufacturing the India-bound Kicks in Mexico
- Volvo eyeing spot in Formula E
- Maruti Suzuki: The Road Ahead
- Firestone FR500 and LE02 tyres launched in India
- Hyundai Elite i20 petrol automatic likely to be launched soon
- Jeep SUVs to go on sale on August 30