Tata’s latest small car, the Tiago couldn’t have timed it better in the market today. Car buyers have shown manufacturers over the years on their shifting preferences towards strong exterior styling, well-appointed cabin interiors & good driving dynamics. As is known to happen with every popular new model launch these days, the market for Tata Tiago Car Accessories is showing robust demand. Even as aftermarket options flourish, the auto-major has released their OEM range as well. So here’s a closer look at some cool Tata Tiago car accessories you should have:
- Parking space today is almost always at a premium. While a fully-covered spot is most desirable in protecting your prized wheels from the elements, it isn’t always possible. This is where, the Tata Tiago body cover, with it’s custom-fit & quality finish, proves to be such a sensible buy,
Mood lighting on the inside is a great way to subtly accent the fantastico cabin of the Tiago. One can opt for the soft, diffused lighting, in colours that can match a wide range of owner preferences, thereby making them a great accessory to opt for on the Tiago.
- Even as the monsoons come to an end, there must have been plenty of owners who’ve opened their doors only to step into something they could have done well to avoid. Puddle lamps are life-savers in such situations, as they illuminate the immediate area around them, as soon as one opens the doors.
- Scuff-plates are another one of those overlooked accessories, when in-fact, they should be among the must-fit ones. They protect the door-sills from damage and paint-chipping, which typically happens as you enter and exit the vehicle. Tata motors have specially designed, illuminated scuff plates which are truly fantastico. They not only protect the car, but also enhance the styling effect, especially in the dark.
- We Indians love the gleaming appeal of chrome & almost always,can’t have enough of it. The Tata Tiago chrome kit has enough shiny bits going for it to make those buyers happy, who prefer a stronger approach to styling, than the understated usage of chrome from the factory.
- The Tiago comes with a fantastico infotainment system in conjunction with car-audio experts, While the ConnectNEXT system is loaded to the gills on the connectivity & convenience front, the inner audiophile in you would do well to upgrade to the powered-subwoofer that Tata is offering. With it, you get a more fuller sound that resonates deeper, and rounds off the acoustic experience, even as you keep the clean, OEM look intact.
- Lastly, our dusty driving conditions make it extremely difficult to keep our cars clean on the inside. Even those owners who drive almost exclusively with the windows rolled up & air-conditioning on all the time with vouch for this. This is where the range of Tata Tiago car seat covers comes handy. Their premium construction & custom-fit, offer a great way to keep the seats looking their distinctive best for years.