Dear Friends Dear Friends I have Tata Indica of AP

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Dear Friends
Dear Friends,

I have Tata Indica of AP registration , i have been transfered to Karnataka about 6 months also i availed NOC from Andhra RTO , but i was thinking to get new registration in Karnataka but as per the Supreme court judgement which says inter state transfer is not necessary , but it has not been implemented - Kindly advise should i pay the registration charges imme / wait as i am willing to sell my vehicle.

  • 3715 day(s) ago by N Janakiram
Under: Tata Indica #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

When you are selling it to buyers in Karnatak, they would certainly prefer same state registered vehicle to avoid complications. If you are willing to sell in near future, it would be better to get change of registration for better resale value.

Posted: 3715 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh