I have purchased second handle Hyundai Accent GLX car in

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I have purchased second handle Hyundai Accent GLX car in Mumbai and have use it in Bangalore.
I need to change the registration of car from Maharastra to Karnataka.
I visited RTO office and they told me apart from RC book, NOC and Insurance they require that Original Invoice of the car at the time of purchase which I do not have nor my previous car owner.

The RTO require this to check the Ex-show room price at the time of purchase in order to calculate the Road tax here.

I am struck here. So please guide me how to proceed.
  • 4939 day(s) ago by Pritam
Under: Hyundai Accent #Tax
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Please get in tuch with regional center of Hyundai Service or dealer where it was bought.They will have to help you out to get copy of the Invoice when it was bought.Please revert .

Posted: 4938 day(s) ago

I have contacted the Dealer where the car was bought. They said they do not have any data before 2005.

Am In the process of contacting the Hyundai regional centre.

Posted: 4938 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh