Hi I have a 2004 Ambassador 1 8 Petrol car It s a Grand

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I have a 2004 Ambassador 1.8 Petrol car.
It's a Grand model( similar to avigo).I intend to modify the rear portion( removing fins and make it round)similar to earlier land master design.

Is it possible i can modify clutch peddle and stearing wheel?

Is there any body who can do it?

I am from karnataka state working in a Gulf Country.

Pl provide me some details.
  • 4133 day(s) ago by Manjunath
Under: Hindustan Motors Ambassador #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

The body can be changed as required.Please contact chinkara cars regarding the same. Modifying oh cluthc pedal and steering wheel may not be possible.

Posted: 4133 day(s) ago

Munaf Patel
hi. just changing / removing the the rear fins or changing the bonnet will not solve the problem. you need to have the front grill & the bumper assely to change with if you really want your amby to look like land master. i own a landmaster 1954 & i know a couple of old body shop guys who can fix it for you. with a little struggle , you can find all the accessories here in hyderabad.

Posted: 4133 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh