I have recently come to Jamshedpur to join my new job here

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I have recently come to Jamshedpur to join my new job here. I own two vehicles a car (Tata Safari registered in Gurgaon purchased a year ago) and a Bullet Motorcycle (registered in Delhi about 3 years back), for which I have paid one-time road tax as per rules at the time of purchase.
I am planning to stay here working in this job for may be next couple of years and then try and get back to Gurgaon/Delhi where I have my own house and where I have lived for last 22 years.
My question is a)How to I proceed to keep these vehicles temporarily running here? b) What are the minimum formalities in this regard?Many people are giving me different answers for this, I am looking for an authentic one.
Please respond in as much details you can, for both my vehicles.
Jiwaji Desai
  • 4812 day(s) ago by J Y Desai
Under: Tata Safari #Miscellaneous
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

The best solution lies in purchasing a second hand bike and sell the same later.As far as Safari is concerned you can use the same in Jamshedpur also for two years unless objected by traffic police.As the vehicle is in your name, it wont be much of a problem.

Posted: 4803 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh