I am going out of country for 4 months My car will not be

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I am going out of country for 4 months. My car will not be in use.My comprehensive insurance for 2004 Zen is expiring next month. What to do?
  • 4306 day(s) ago by Sharma
Under: Maruti Zen #Insurance
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can get the insurance renewed quickly if its still in time.Later on you will have to take car to insurance office for renewal.Please apply online https://www.cartrade.com/car-insurance our executive will do the needfull. Or please call 9819746897 regarding the same.

Posted: 4306 day(s) ago

Anil Kumar
i will insured your car at home. please call me at 9350706281

Posted: 4281 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh