if i want to buy the second hand car so how much loan can

Tell us more about yourself

 

Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.

 

 

 
if i want to buy the second hand car so how much loan can be approve from the bank and how much down payment i have to do.
  • 3592 day(s) ago by MAHESH VAISHY
Under: Tata Nano #Cars
1
Answer(s)
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Hi,
You can get loan up to 80% .Remaining 20% should be the downpayment.
 

Posted: 3588 day(s) ago


Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs

Ad
Ad