Hi I have a car but it was registered in jharkhand M

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Hi, I have a car but it was registered in jharkhand. M currently living in bangalore, can I drive the car here without karnataka registration? If yes, for how many days/months?
  • 1462 day(s) ago by Anushruti
Under:   #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Hi Anushruti. Ideally you need to get your vehicle transferred to your new state. Your registration number does not change. You may drive it for about 3 months but in case the local RTO notices you too often, you may attract a penalty.

Posted: 1456 day(s) ago

Bangalore is a cool City full of ARMY and other Defence Personell and there are lots of cars with Registration from all over India .. If any body stops you say Huh I am from Jarkhand Visiting Sir How are You Good Day. That is all say you will be going back soon and also ask for some directions be sure to say Thank you like you know who.

Posted: 1456 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs