Hi sir i am an engineer working in govt sector and have to

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Hi sir i am an engineer working in govt. sector and have to travel for long distances(100-150km per day) so please suggest me which bike is most suitable in 150cc range
  • 1668 day(s) ago by K.k Badiger
Under:   #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Since you are an engineer in govt. sector, I recommend you use the govt. appointed car, riding a 2 wheeler daily for 100kms will cause severe back pain later.

Posted: 1668 day(s) ago

As mentioned in earlier comment, its better to use public transport like Train,Bus, or a car for the same.For occasional use,you can go for 150 cc bike like Yamaha Fazer.

Posted: 1667 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs