I am planning to buy an old santro 2005 model Can I get it

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I am planning to buy an old santro 2005 model. Can I get it transfer to uttr pradesh? What all docs needed as I am purchasing it from haryana...kindly advice
  • 1753 day(s) ago by Shoaib
Under: Hyundai Santro Xing #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Apart from checking condition of vehicle.Checking documents like RC book,Insurance,emission certificate is enough.Transfer form is to be filled at the time of deal and produce the same at RTO where vehicle is registered and get transfer to RTO of your place.

Posted: 1753 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs