I am from West Bengal I might have to re allocate to

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I am from West Bengal. I might have to re-allocate to another state soon. I will be driving back to my home at least once in 3 months. Do I need to change the registration of my Spark to that state or can I keep the registration of Bengal?
Please Help!
  • 1793 day(s) ago
Under:   #Miscellaneous
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can use with same registration for quite sometime and later get transfer of registration done depending upon prolonged usage in other state.

Posted: 1786 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs