I bought a used car and a new bike at bihar about 3 years

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I bought a used car and a new bike at bihar about 3 years before. Aafter 1 year I transfered to Bhopal and I shifted both of them along with NOC issued from Gaya RTO. But due to heavy expence, I didn't registered at Bhopal. Recently I have shifted my bike to my home location at West Bengal but the car still at Bhopal and I want to sele it there.
Now my question is how may I make both my vehicle papers correct at their present location.
  • 1743 day(s) ago by Kaushik
Under:   #Tax
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

The best thing to do would be to approach RTO and complete the formalities.Secondly you can sell the vehicle to any customer at the location with giving of correct information and giving authority for completing formalities.A slight reduction in selling price during negotiation would help.

Posted: 1742 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs