My son is a marine engineer working in a foreign shipping

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



My son is a marine engineer, working in a foreign shipping company and an NRI. I am a pensioner drawing a pension of Rs 45K per month.My son wants to purchase a car costing between 12 to 13 lacs and wants a loan of for 6 to 7 lacs.Also wants the car to be registered in my name.Pl advice can he get a loan from any Bank? Also the loan amount will be paid in a year.
  • 1756 day(s) ago by COL PB CHOUDHURI
Under:   #Finance
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

If he wants to register the car in your name then the loan also must be taken in your name.

Posted: 1756 day(s) ago

As mentioned in earlier comment, car loan has to be got in persons in whose name it will be registered.You can get loan from any of the nationalized or private banks as needed.

Posted: 1755 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs