Sir my vehicle is having Gujarat registration NOC was

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Sir, my vehicle is having Gujarat registration. NOC was taken for the vehicle around more than a year back when I was transfered to bangalore. The original vehicle papers are lost, all I have is a duplicate RC book copy. Is there any way I can apply for new RC book. Road tax has been paid.
  • 1917 day(s) ago by Sugandha
Under:   #Bikes
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can get the new RC book on submission of application with prescribed fee and a copy of RC book.

Posted: 1916 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs