Dear Sir I m physically handicapped person and would like

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Dear Sir,
I'm physically handicapped person and would like to purchase modified cars suitable for my disability (both legs affected), being manufactured by the Companies. I live in Himachal Pradesh. Please inform me the Name of the Manufacturers and their models, if any. If not manufactured by the companies, then I would like to know the contact details of the agencies in the north India who import the 'hand controlled kits' for fixing in the cars. Please forward the related information to my e-mail: I would like to go for A-Star, or i10 in which Auto transmission option is available and the hand control kit may be installed in the said models.
  • 1993 day(s) ago by G.D. Kiran Babu
Under: Maruti Suzuki A Star #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

The accessory kit can be fitted to any car.Please contact Mr Shiva Prasad of auto clutch.He would help n this regard.Service is provided through out India.

Posted: 1992 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs