i buy used car from delhi now i want to know how i

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



i buy used car from delhi.. now i want to know how i transfer all the paper to ajmer, Rajasthan.. and i use that car in taxi permit.what procedure and how much i pay aproxx???
  • 2107 day(s) ago by Deepak Verma
Under:   #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Please contact RTO where it is registered.You can apply and get NOC.Later submit at RTO near to your location and can get the transfer.

Posted: 2104 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs