I bought an activa on april 2008 from a second hand

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I bought an activa on april 2008 from a second hand dealer.I havent transfered the bike to my name.Now i have lost the papers and the sale deed of purchase.how can i get the papers now and how can i tranfer RC to my name?IF the dealer from where i purchased is not present what should i do ?
  • 2222 day(s) ago by Farooq
Under:   #Bikes
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can contact the dealer from where it was bought asking about contact and address of previous owner.If you get contact details of previous owner and they are co operative then its good else it leads to further complications of matter.

Posted: 2216 day(s) ago

Firstoption is the Dealer, but you say if dealer is not present, then you should find out the owners Name and address from the RTA and then begin the process of explaining things until you get the job done.

Posted: 2216 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs