I am retired junior commissioned officer from Army I wish

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I am retired junior commissioned officer from Army. I wish to buy a small car for my family use. Can any body can tell whether I can purchase car from CSD within 2 months. If I compelled to purchase car from civil, which car will be suited for me. We are 6 members in family including father and mother.
  • 2259 day(s) ago by S L SHARMA
Under:   #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Use link below for the same.

Posted: 2258 day(s) ago

Yes you can apply for car through CSD, being a retired JCO from army you can go for any vehicle under 1300 CC.As at present this facility is limited , so you have to write an application to DDG CSD mentioning three details,Last date of car purchase from CSD,Depot from where you want to purchase the car and The Exact Make and Model.

Posted: 2257 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs