Dear Sir Madam I am interested to import a used Japanese

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested to import a used Japanese car from Japan.Do I have to pay tax on used car.
Kindly advice.
Thank you very much.
  • 4104 day(s) ago by NanadKishore
Under:   #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Liv Vasudevan
100% tax and also u need to convert the car locally into right hand drive this is due to anti dumping law in india
and to protect local manufacturer, used car industry

Posted: 4104 day(s) ago

Thank you very much fo reply of my question.
Please note that people drive a right handside car in Japan. So, it is same as India.
But I am very surprised to know about the taxation system in india. Government is showing open economic but still this much tax ?
Anyway , thanks very much for valueable information.
Wish you all the best

Posted: 4104 day(s) ago

We can provide you to the best auctions in Japan
Give us a list of wanted cars, try to find cars in good condition and cheapest prices.
Best regards
Jimex Co LTd

Posted: 4103 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs