My manza car is having an inherent defect which has not

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



My manza car is having an inherent defect which has not been able to be rectified. Tata Motors is not responding. Now i want to approach the consumer court for replacement of vehicle. Can somebody guide how to go about it
  • 2269 day(s) ago by R M Sehgal
Under: Tata Manza #Miscellaneous
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users


At the outset send a legal notice to the company to settle your problem within a time frame. If they still ignore it then you can directly file a complaint listing out your problems in a chronological manner, to the District Consumer Court. U need to chk out with the Consumer Court of the style of presentation of your complaint. In some cases advocates are also hired and you can choose an advocate to send a legal notice and also filing of the case.

Posted: 2268 day(s) ago

Prof P C Rao
What is the inherent defect according to you not rectified..? Did you complain to their Service Department and met their Service Engineer at the dealer point? I was a Service Manager in many auto companies of repute and would like to know your problem? I am in PUNE
my email id is given above.......Prof P C Rao Pune

Posted: 2268 day(s) ago

Please write to regional office of Tata Motors.If not got good responce the you can write to consumer court.

Posted: 2263 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs