I purchased one Hero Honda CBZ while at Mumbai in

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I purchased one Hero Honda CBZ while at Mumbai in Maharastra. Now I got transfer to Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. Tomorrow I may get transfered to Karnataka or Tamilnadu. My question is there any national tax or permit for two wheelers so as to enable me to use my vehicle where ever I go. legal experts please respond.
  • 2306 day(s) ago by Satyanarayana Rao
Under: Hero Honda CBZ #Tax
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Currently there are no such rule available.In general any state vehicle can be used through out India.However if one stays prolonged duration then transfer of registration is essential

Posted: 2303 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs