Sir I have a 8 year old maruti esteem DELHI registered IN

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Sir, I have a 8 year old maruti esteem DELHI registered. IN 2005 When i shfted from delhi to hyderabad i took NOC for hyderabad but never registered. NOw i am staying at mumbai permanently and delhi RTO says we can not issue NOC for mumbai.I had already paid maharastra road tax 21000/- on advice of traffic police and rto officer.Please advice how can i transfer the car to mumbai registration.
  • 2406 day(s) ago by Ashok
Under: Maruti Suzuki Esteem #Tax
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

As Delhi RTO has issued NOC to hydrabad, first apply for cancellation of NOC to hydrabad.After completing that apply fresh application for NOC to Mumbai.

Posted: 2406 day(s) ago

Apply for Registration at Hyderabad then pay Life Tax @ Hyderabad then obtain NOC at Hyderabad and obtain the Papers for Mumbai all this is because you avoided the formalities at Hyderabad. Officially I cannot even suggest anything as it will cost more, and by the way, I am willing to consider buying the car if it is in good condition.

Posted: 2405 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs