I own a Maruti 800 car with karnataka Regn I had to shift

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I own a Maruti 800 car with karnataka Regn. I had to shift residence to Kerala in April 2011 and did not have time to obtain NOC. Now I am not in a position to visit Bangalaore for the next few months. Can I get NOC from RTA Karnataka without my being personally present there?
  • 2512 day(s) ago by Ramachandran
Under: Maruti 800 #Miscellaneous
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can get the same done with help of any of the contacts in Bangalore.Presence in person is not essential.

Posted: 2512 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs