Dear sir I am using my father car he is in

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Dear sir,
I am using my father car(he is in saudi),recently i met with an accident ,I dont have licence(LLR only).There is small dent in doors and front side and near wheels also some dent and scrathces(Paint loss) in show room they told it will cost 11000approx .Everything is in my father name (RC,INSURANCE).Shall i claim that through insurance ,but i dont have licence .how should i proceed this?please help me .My father didnt know that incident
  • 2512 day(s) ago by KUMAR
Under: Hyundai i10 #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You cant claim in your name.Only solution is to informe your father and get approval for claim.

Posted: 2512 day(s) ago

Pls get a proper drivers license.. it to thanks to drivers like you that the roads are not safe...

Posted: 2511 day(s) ago

First off all after getting license 1ly u should drive this safe for all.ok its easy if any one of ur friends have the license,ask him that he used the car in accident and write one letter to insurance office while living ur car in showroom.He must show the orignal licence.

Posted: 2511 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs