Dear sir Recently i started Driving car I dont

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



Dear sir,
Recently i started Driving car.I dont have Licence but i have LLR(learner licence),2 weeks before while driving reverse i met an accident (HIT house wall)some scratches and small dent in left door and small scratches in front side also.Hyundai Dealer told it will cost approx 8000Rs.
Due to second hand car i changed Name transfer in RC book but insurance i didnt change. so please tell me the procedure how should i claim?shall i claim through insurance.?My insurance expired on nov 2011.
  • 2519 day(s) ago by Jeeva
Under: Hyundai Santro Xing #Cars
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

You can get the insurance transfer in a single day on production of RC book at insurance office.Later you can claim through insurance.

Posted: 2519 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs