I have moved my car from Kolkata to Faridabad and got an

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I have moved my car from Kolkata to Faridabad and got an NOC from the Kolkata RTA for the transfer of registration.However, I need to relocate to Pune.When I approach the Kolkata RTA for a fresh NOC, they say that the car is out of their jurisdiction as they have issued the NOC.Produce the car and declare where the car was and we will issue a fresh NOC.Faridabad RTA says that as the car is not in our jurisdiction, we cannot issue an NOC.
What are my cost effective options?
1> If I do a temporary registration at Faridabad RTA will they subsequently give me an NOC for Pune.
2> Sell the car at Faridabad/Delhi.Buy a new one at Pune.
3> No choice.Send the car to Kolkata for physical verification at Kolkata RTA and get fresh NOC issued from there for Pune.
4> Any other option
  • 4422 day(s) ago by Charudutta Bhide
Under: Maruti Swift #Miscellaneous
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

If you have any relatives/ frieds in Faridabad then youcangive the same address and get transfer of registration to Faridabad and later to Pune.Alternatively youcan apply for transfer of ownership at Pune and keep in touch with the concerned executive.Though it will take some time,it is possible to get transfer to Pune RTO directly.

Posted: 4422 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh