My Father in law is an ex servicemen Is it possible to buy

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



My Father in law is an ex-servicemen. Is it possible to buy a four wheeler through CSD and get it registered on my name.
  • 2704 day(s) ago by Indira
Under: Maruti  #CSD
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

It may not be possible to to register in your name.However you can get transfer of ownership later on.

Posted: 2704 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs