I have a Royal Enfield at home in Chennai I d like to

Tell us more about yourself


Please let us know your details to help us answer your question.



I have a Royal Enfield at home in Chennai. I'd like to transfer it to Hyderabad where I work. Once the vehicle is transfered, do I need to register it in Hyderabad? Or is it enough that I have the NOC from Chennai RTO? Are there any other formalities that I need to carry out when the bike is in Hyderabad? All papers, taxes and documents are current.

  • 3871 day(s) ago by Thomas
Under: Royal Enfield Std #Bikes
Post an Answer

Answers submitted by Users

Hi, You wil have to get NOC from chennai RTO and submit in Hydrabad RTO along with originals of insurance and emission certificate.

Posted: 3871 day(s) ago

Post Your Answer Here

Type the characters you see in the image below

Recently Asked Questions

Find New Cars

By Brand

Get complete details of new cars

By budget

5 Lakh to 10 Lakh