The largest number of buyers
Over 2.5 million used car buyers visit our site every month looking for a used car!
We let the buyers get in touch with you directly
Speedy and Easy Process
List your car within 2 minutes and in 1 easy step
Your Used Car stays listed till the car is sold
Get Buyers’ Details via SMS and Email
Just fill in your details and get started
CarTrade.com shares some tried and tested ways to sell your car at the best price in the Indian market. Selling a car is always a forerunner to buying a new one; however, in doing so we should not hurry and lose any money in the process. You can sell your car yourself without paying any money to the dealers.
CarTrade.com is an online platform to Sell Your Cars for FREE!
We have used car buyers in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad and across all other cities in India.
Follow the listed Used Car Selling Tips & Get the Best Price for Your Car Today!
- Know your car’s worth And Set the asking price; price your car higher if it is still under warranty OR you have kept up with regular/recent maintenance done
- Take quality photographs of your car to upload on the web, Remember “What Looks Well, Sells Well”
- Write a well written copy that can help sell the car quickly
- Your location and contact details for creating your used car listing for sale
- Create an online Ad that Sells quickly
- Place your Ad on CarTrade.com FREE of charge with all the aforementioned details (location, contact details, price, photo and ad copy)
- Consider adding a car history report; this helps assure the buyers about your vehicle’s background and is one less thing the buyer has to do before choosing your car to buy
- Once the interested buyers start contacting you, get your paperwork done, schedule a test drive and accompany the buyer on the test drive
- Finalize on the interested buyer that bids the highest price for your used car
- At the time of payment transaction, the best bet is Cash in hand from the buyer
- Close the deal by transferring ownership once the payment has been settled