User Review On Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car - 113416
I have ecco 7 seater
|Posted by Rajesh Sudhir Halyal on December 18, 2010|| |
Rate this Review:
5 from 1 submission(s)
I have ecco 7 seater (the first in my city about a year old now).
1. There is a lot of difference in comfort from 5 seater. The last row leg space is very less and is not useful for long run.
2. The seven seater has any space left for luggage.
3. With 7 seater lacks the power and is a real fuel guzzler.
4. The suspension is horrible and the 3rd row seater will complain on Indian road.
5. The 7 seater has no A/c and the company said the engine will not able to take the load.
6. The sliding doors are a horrible thing.
7. Maruti being the highest seller of cars the dealer are always full with customer and any problem is just postponed without real work done.
Comments on this review
Post a comment
I dont feel that this 7 seater is a bad one. you guys has to compare this car in its segment and not with any other, Its a very decent car for a middle class large families and its worth for its price. I have AC fitter for 7 seater from the company and it pulling power is still good and i drive it upto 120 in NH with 6 persons (average weight 80+) its great... may be you have to tune up ur car or come out of the thought that it is a cheap car...04 October 2011 By Vijay
Rajesh You are 100 p.cent right being a owner myself I am repent for making unworthy suzuki richer buy buying their worst product.Suspension and steering are not well tuned as the R&D doesnot want to change as product is selling well but most of the defective parts are replaced without informing the customer during service as the vehicle looks to have assembled with short supply of good parts .I donot know How JD power gives highest ratings to suzuki in India I have doubts on their ratings if they are rigged by the company18 February 2011 By Govind
Get on road price
Want the CarTrade True Price for this car? At CarTrade.com, we bargain on your behalf with our group of dealers to find and provide you the best price for your vehicle of choice
Read other Maruti Suzuki Eeco Reviews
Recent User Reviews
CHEATING BY FAULTY DESIGN
By: Gyan Dev Dobriyal | Jun 19, 2015
Brake pedal get hard very often. Fear of accident persists
By: Virendra Pal Singh | Jun 14, 2015
Value For Money
By: Ravishankar Babu | Jun 05, 2015
Leg space, Roomy, Clean Finish...
Marurti Esteem The Best car
By: Swarali Joshi | Jun 04, 2015
Excellent driving comfort,...
Affordable Sedan with Good mileage and Average ride quality
By: Sumit Dey | Jun 02, 2015
Mileage, AC, BT Stereo, ABS...