Why do we need Car Insurance?
First of all, insurance policy is mandatory under the Motor Vehicle Act. Getting your vehicle insured is the best way to make sure a road emergency doesn't make your life miserable. What kind of risks are there?
- A car accident that destroys your vehicle
- A road mishap that injures you badly
- Your car collides with another vehicle on road and damages it
- Your car causes an accident serious enough to injure another vehicle driver, the passengers or pedestrians
- The victim (injured third party) takes legal action against you
- An accident caused by your car causes death to a vehicle driver, passengers, pedestrians
- Your car gets stolen
- Your car needs expensive repairs
- A tree falls on your car and causes damage
- The car catches fire
And many more...
One solution to all of the above listed problems is to buy a car insurance plan. It will take care of an emergency that may be difficult for you to handle.
Why ICICI Lombard Car Insurance?
- Road Side Assistance *
Avail Road Side Assistance service anytime, anywhere
- Buy online instantly
Policy copy will be issued immediately
- Garage Cash Cover #
Daily cash allowance when your car is getting repaired in the garage
- 2900+ network garages ***
Cashless servicing facility across India
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) upto 50% **
NCB can be transferred if previous policies were not with ICICI Lombard
- Zero Depreciation Cover ****
No depreciation deduction for the replaced parts
- Accidental cover for co-passengers
Coverage option upto Rs 2 Lac.
- Doorstep surveyor facility
In case of a break-in insurance
** NCB (No Claims Bonus) will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy. The NCB will be available; provided you show evidence that you are entitled to NCB from your previous motor insurance company. Evidence can be in form of a written declaration or renewal notice or a letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer. Click here to view the wordings of the written declaration. *** as on 14.11.2013 **** For more details on terms, conditions and exclusions please refer to the Branch Executive or call at our toll free number 1800 2666. Registered Office - ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025 EC013WC1211II