Car Insurance In India
Why do we need Car Insurance?
First of all, insurance policy is mandatory under the Motor Vehicle Act. Getting your vehicle insured is the best way to make sure a road emergency doesn't make your life miserable. What kind of risks are there?
- A car accident that destroys your vehicle
- A road mishap that injures you badly
- Your car collides with another vehicle on road and damages it
- Your car causes an accident serious enough to injure another vehicle driver, the passengers or pedestrians
- The victim (injured third party) takes legal action against you
- An accident caused by your car causes death to a vehicle driver, passengers, pedestrians
- Your car gets stolen
- Your car needs expensive repairs
- A tree falls on your car and causes damage
- The car catches fire
And many more...
One solution to all of the above listed problems is to buy a car insurance plan. It will take care of an emergency that may be difficult for you to handle.
Why ICICI Lombard Car Insurance?
- Road Side Assistance *
Avail Road Side Assistance service anytime, anywhere
- Buy online instantly
Policy copy will be issued immediately
- Garage Cash Cover #
Daily cash allowance when your car is getting repaired in the garage
- 2900+ network garages ***
Cashless servicing facility across India
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) upto 50% **
NCB can be transferred if previous policies were not with ICICI Lombard
- Zero Depreciation Cover ****
No depreciation deduction for the replaced parts
- Accidental cover for co-passengers
Coverage option upto Rs 2 Lac.
- Doorstep surveyor facility
In case of a break-in insurance
** NCB (No Claims Bonus) will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy. The NCB will be available; provided you show evidence that you are entitled to NCB from your previous motor insurance company. Evidence can be in form of a written declaration or renewal notice or a letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer. Click here to view the wordings of the written declaration. *** as on 14.11.2013 **** For more details on terms, conditions and exclusions please refer to the Branch Executive or call at our toll free number 1800 2666. Registered Office - ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025 EC013WC1211II