Volvo Cars shakes hands with Lakme Fashion Week as the 'Official Car Partner'
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Famed for the luxurious Scandinavian design, Volvo Cars, declared its association with the ace fashion brand, Lakme Fashion Week as its 'Official Car Partner'. The car maker is all set to make an entry in the Fashion segment of India with the famous fashion designer Ritu Beri. A number of designs based on the theme of 'Designed around You', will be exhibited by both the 'Icons of Luxury'.
This philosophy of 'Designed Around You' focuses on putting in extra efforts to understand the customers better. Volvo Cars will be able to determine the taste and choice of the customers through this unique human-centric approach. The unique concept gives utmost priority to the customers and designs the products keeping them in mind. Contemporary technology and a engineering module devised around human values are the salient features of every Volvo car.
Managing Director (MD), Volvo Auto India, Mr. Tomas Ernberg, commented on the venture, “Our synergies with Lakme Fashion Week reflects our common understanding of people and our endeavour to offer them products that are stylish, sophisticated yet personal. In keeping with our philosophy of “Designed Around You”, Volvo Cars will showcase fashion through a completely new prism – through the eyes of a fashion icon.”
The Volvo Cars has enjoyed worldwide popularity and made its presence felt by bagging a number of much-acclaimed awards in assertion of its style and design.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Volvo begins production of new four-cylinder engines
- Volvo V40 to take on BMW X1, Promises to be 'Value for Money' rather than 'Money for Value'
- Can Volvo match the meteoric growth shown by Audi in India?
- Volvo India to launch its V40 crossover in June this year
- Volvo Auto India opens its first store in Bangalore
- Volvo Auto aims at 15 per cent share in Indian luxury car market
- Volvo Auto India sets a sales target of 1,200 units for 2013
- Volvo cars planning to set up an assembly unit in India
- Volvo Auto India pushes the launch of its V40 crossover till June 2013
- Volvo Auto India wishes to sell 20,000 units annually in the next 5 years
- Volvo looking to increase sales volume in India
- Volvo India anticipates 35 per cent growth in 2013
- Volvo manufactures world's fourth most reliable engines
- Volvo starts 2013 on a successful note; posts three-fold increase in sales
- Volvo Auto India sales double to 821 units during 2012 calendar year