TVS Automobile Solutions looks forward to have pan India presence
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
TVS Automobile Solutions, which is a promoter of MyTVS brand, are aiming to have a pan India presence by the end of this year, as per a statement given by a senior official of the company. The company is currently present in the eastern and western markets and planning to rapidly boost their presence in the rest of the country.
TVS Automobile Solutions is based in Chennai and offer after- market integrated service solution. The company currently has a strong presence in the Southern region of the country with having 29 exclusive service points and 50 franchise outlets. The company is now looking forward to enhance their presence in Delhi NCR region.
Speaking to PTI, Mr. R Srivatchan, TVS Automobile Solutions President, said, "Our plan is to have 100 of our own workshops and 300 franchise workshops. That is the kind of expansion and for that we took finance from private equity capital of about Rs 78 crore." He added, "We have to start having a presence in other geographies. It will be like having our own workshops in big markets and smaller markets will have franchise outlets that are like hub and spoke model."
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Ford EcoSport bookings begin in June, safety features highlighted in media
- Honda Amaze to be officially launched in Nepal during June 2013
- Fiat eyes 5 per cent market share through dealership expansion and new launches
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India to spread riding awareness among women
- First time Indian buyers prefer premium hatchbacks and compact sedans
- 2014 Mercedes S-Class promises to be a new name in luxury
- Skoda Fabia to be removed from Indian market this year
- Auto sector should be out of India-EU FTA, as per Maruti
- Fiat organises free vehicle check-up camps in Mumbai, Pune and Surat
- Honda announces return to FIA Formula One World Championship in 2015
- Ford EcoSport bookings to start in June 2013
- Chilean auto market receives the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Pre-season tests for the Volkswagen Polo R Cup 2013 held at BIC
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class set to take on BMW's Mini Cooper in India