Toyota showcases 2013 Avalon at the New York Auto Show
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The mid-size sedan, Toyota Avalon titled as the flagship model of the Japanese automaker Toyota in the United States has been unveiled by the company in a next generation 2013 version at the ongoing 2012 New York Auto Show. The 2013 Toyota Avalon showcases the unique blend of increased stylish exterior appeal with posh and spacious interiors assimilated with latest technological advancements.
The new sedan’s exteriors has endowed a more compact appearance owing to the lengthier, sloping roofline, reduced car height, diminished height from body to the tyre, extended front frame and constricted front and rear overhangs. Moreover, the bolder appearance of the 2013 Avalon is credited to the redesigned grille teamed with incorporation of LED tail lamps and dual rear tail pipe outlets.
The next generation Toyota Avalon has redesigned interiors that enhance the premium feel and spacious look primarily due to the concave dash board. The use of acoustic glass on the windshield and the front-side glass panels ensures drastically reduced noise intervention inside the car. The premiumness of the car is largely uplifted with the rich leather upholstery, leather draped steering wheel and gear shift knob.
The tech savvy sedan offers three colour display screens directed towards providing multi- information display, climate control panel and the audio/navigation interface along with entertainment features such as the 6.1 inch touchscreen Display Audio System.
Toyota has embodied the new Avalon with advanced safety attributes package, Toyota's Star Safety System™ standard that comprises of Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology brake-override system, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD).
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Toyota initiates Summer Campaign for quality checks
- Toyota Kirloskar reports 37.36 per cent sales decline in April 2013
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Toyota remains world's top selling auto maker despite dropping sales in China
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Toyota may consider introducing more hybrids in India
- Toyota Kirloskar partners with Mahindra Financial Services to offer easy vehicle finance
- Toyota Corolla made during Jan-June 2003 in India recalled
- Toyota launches refreshed Etios sedan and Liva hatchback in India
- Toyota starts delivering reworked Etios series to dealers
- How about a Mini Toyota Innova for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor considering a 1.5 litre Etios Liva model for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor witness 23 per cent sales drop in January 2013
- Toyota and BMW plans to co-develop a mid-size sports car platform
- Toyota now offers Fortuner with a five speed automatic gearbox option