Toyota rolls out a limited and exclusive rendition of Etios Liva
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
While the trend of launching new and exclusive edition of the cars by leading automakers is on an all time high, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) launched a limited edition Liva hatchback, christened as Liva TRD Sportivo to commemorate the first anniversary of the Etios Liva in India.
The Toyota Liva TRD Sportivo is offered by the automaker in both petrol and diesel powertrains in a price range of Rs. 5,23,691 and Rs. 6,32,281 (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively. However, the company will be shelving out only 1200 units of this exclusive rendition of Liva, which will be sold till October this year.
On the sidelines of the introduction of the Liva TRD Sportivo, Mr. Hiroshi Nakagawa, Managing Director, TKM, quoted, “We are glad to introduce Liva TRD Sportivo Limited Edition, on the occasion of the first anniversary of Etios Liva. Etios and Etios Liva have been doing well and our vision, to see growing number of Toyota happy customers and Toyota families, is beginning to materialize.”
The new trendy and uber cool avatar of Liva has been styled by the Toyota Racing Development (TRD) based in Japan. The Liva TRD Sportivo embodies newly designed front bumper spoiler, two-tone rear bumper spoiler, aerodynamic side skirt and a two-tone roof spoiler. The 15 inch alloy wheels have been exclusively styled with smoked finish and on the car body; a limited edition TRD Sportivo badge has been engraved along with ace and sporty graphic art work. Other attractive attributes are the new seats with enticing TRD Sportivo logo and silver finished gear shift knob.
Mr. Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director – Marketing, TKM commented that the Liva TRD Sportivo has been designed for the vibrant youth of the country enhancing the Liva ownership experience to the buyers.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Toyota initiates Summer Campaign for quality checks
- Toyota Kirloskar reports 37.36 per cent sales decline in April 2013
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Toyota remains world's top selling auto maker despite dropping sales in China
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Toyota may consider introducing more hybrids in India
- Toyota Kirloskar partners with Mahindra Financial Services to offer easy vehicle finance
- Toyota Corolla made during Jan-June 2003 in India recalled
- Toyota launches refreshed Etios sedan and Liva hatchback in India
- Toyota starts delivering reworked Etios series to dealers
- How about a Mini Toyota Innova for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor considering a 1.5 litre Etios Liva model for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor witness 23 per cent sales drop in January 2013
- Toyota and BMW plans to co-develop a mid-size sports car platform
- Toyota now offers Fortuner with a five speed automatic gearbox option