Toyota rides in a limited edition petrol variant of Corolla Altis called Aero
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Japan based leading automaker Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) is celebrating the 10 successful years of its elegant and classy sedan, Toyota Corolla Altiswith the launch of a new petrol variant named Aero, which is a limited edition variant. In a move to render exclusivity to the high selling sedan in the Indian market, the company has launched only 500 models of this new variant at an exciting price of Rs. 11.48 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Mr. Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director - Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, was quoted as saying on this occasion, "We are delighted to announce the launch of the all new Corolla Altis Aero, on the occasion of the completion of 10 successful years in India."
He further said that company is introducing the new variant in petrol engine only initially, while deliberations are on to launch the Aero in diesel engine as well. Toyota also confirmed that the new variant is loaded with existing J Grade 1.8 L petrol engine and is in accordance with Bharat Stage IV emission norms.
While the space, comfort and fuel economy is retained in the new variant, the Aero variant will sport an all new front bumper and a LED rear spoiler. The interior and exterior styling aesthetics that will be offered exclusively with this limited edition Toyota Corolla Altis Aero will feature whole package of elements such as new Chrome finished Muffler Cutter, Smoked Halogen Lights with Rear Combination Lights and dual coloured seats with Aero badges engraved in them.
The Toyota Corolla Altis Aero will be available in two enticing colours, Silver Mica Metallic and Black Mica at all Toyota dealerships and will be on sale till this September.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- New Toyota Corolla to be unveiled on June 6
- Toyota initiates Summer Campaign for quality checks
- Toyota Kirloskar reports 37.36 per cent sales decline in April 2013
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Toyota remains world's top selling auto maker despite dropping sales in China
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Toyota may consider introducing more hybrids in India
- Toyota Kirloskar partners with Mahindra Financial Services to offer easy vehicle finance
- Toyota Corolla made during Jan-June 2003 in India recalled
- Toyota launches refreshed Etios sedan and Liva hatchback in India
- Toyota starts delivering reworked Etios series to dealers
- How about a Mini Toyota Innova for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor considering a 1.5 litre Etios Liva model for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor witness 23 per cent sales drop in January 2013
- Toyota and BMW plans to co-develop a mid-size sports car platform