Toyota Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 3.99 lakh - With Actual Images
The much awaited compact hatchback – Toyota Etios Liva – on Monday marked its debut in the Indian market. The Liva hatchback borrows a number of styling and designing cues from its elder sibling Etios sedan, which was launched in the country in December 2010. However, the major difference in these two cars lies between the engine units.
The Liva hatchback comes equipped with 1197cc petrol engine which is capable of generating a peak power of 80 PS at 5600 rpm along with a peak torque of 104Nm at 3100 rpm. The Toyota Etios Liva is claimed to be offering an exceptional mileage of 18.31 kmpl (ARAI certified). The car has been shelved in the price segment of Rs 3.99 Lakh to 5.99 Lakh, where it will be taking on with the likes of Maruti Swift and Ritz, Ford Figo, Volkswagen Polo, Chevrolet Beat, Nissan Micra and Fiat Punto.
The car is offered in five variants including Toyota Etios LIVA J (Rs 3.99 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA G (Rs 4.59 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA G (optional) (5.05 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA V (Rs 5.49 lakhs) and Toyota Etios LIVA VX (Rs 5.99 lakhs) (all prices are in Ex showroom Delhi).
See images of the Toyota Etios Liva below. Do share your comments on the new Toyota Etios Liva.
- Mahindra Reva launches premium variant of e2o priced at Rs 5.72 lakh
- Tata Nano launched in Bangladesh at Tk 8 lakhs
- Honda crosses 1 Lakh diesel engine car sales in India
- Maruti Celerio diesel undergoes final testing, launch expected in three months
- Porsche India rolls out Cayenne Diesel Platinum Edition priced at Rs 86.5 lakh
- Yamaha Ray Vs Newly Launched TVS Scooty Zest - A Comparative Study
- Royal Enfield Tour of Tibet 2014 Gets Underway from September 7
- Pulsar 135LS set to go off the Market in the Near Future