Toyota Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 3.99 lakh - With Actual Images
The much awaited compact hatchback – Toyota Etios Liva – on Monday marked its debut in the Indian market. The Liva hatchback borrows a number of styling and designing cues from its elder sibling Etios sedan, which was launched in the country in December 2010. However, the major difference in these two cars lies between the engine units.
The Liva hatchback comes equipped with 1197cc petrol engine which is capable of generating a peak power of 80 PS at 5600 rpm along with a peak torque of 104Nm at 3100 rpm. The Toyota Etios Liva is claimed to be offering an exceptional mileage of 18.31 kmpl (ARAI certified). The car has been shelved in the price segment of Rs 3.99 Lakh to 5.99 Lakh, where it will be taking on with the likes of Maruti Swift and Ritz, Ford Figo, Volkswagen Polo, Chevrolet Beat, Nissan Micra and Fiat Punto.
The car is offered in five variants including Toyota Etios LIVA J (Rs 3.99 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA G (Rs 4.59 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA G (optional) (5.05 lakhs), Toyota Etios LIVA V (Rs 5.49 lakhs) and Toyota Etios LIVA VX (Rs 5.99 lakhs) (all prices are in Ex showroom Delhi).
See images of the Toyota Etios Liva below. Do share your comments on the new Toyota Etios Liva.
- Mahindra sells 6060 units of new Scorpio in first five days after launch
- Honda Amaze and Brio gets mild updates, price remain unchanged
- Maruti Alto K10 facelift-more detail revealed
- KTM's E-Speed put on hold; a solid makeover might be underway
- India gets its first all women bike-borne commando team: The "Jaanbaaz"!
- Honda sets high hopes with its Gujarat facility
- Hero MotoCorp to invest over Rs. 5000 Crores for its plants in India and abroad
- Bajaj launches a new version of Discover 125