Tata Safari Storm to be unveiled at 2012 Delhi Auto Expo
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
With just a few days left for the Delhi Auto Expo 2012, Tata Motors has confirmed the participation of the new edition of Safari at the mega show. The car, which was expected to be called Tata Safari Merlin, has been christened ‘Safari Storm’ for the Indian market. As per reports, Safari Storm will act as the perfect replacement for the veteran Safari model.
The new Safari model has been developed by Tata Motors on Aria’s X2 platform. When Safari Storm will be unveiled at the 11th edition of Delhi Auto Expo, the spectators will notice its new grille with chrome stripe, new front bumper with fog lamps and new wraparound headlamps with projectors. All these alterations will give the model a fresh look. However, there will be no change in the proportions as Tata Safari is known for its size.
As far as interiors are concerned, Tata has made major alterations that have given the new car improved finish as compared to its predecessor. Wooden dash, four spoke steering, Bluetooth and steering controls are among the advanced and luxury features introduced in the Tata Safari Storm. The new model is expected to cost around Rs. 11 lacs and expected to please loyalists and expand Tata’s customer base.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
i am tata safrei fen i buy two tata safari and last 7 year i enjoy tata safari. now i wating new tata safrei .i think tata give me another opporunity to buy next safari.January 07, 2012 by Manoj Nag
NICE /BUT THER IS NO FULL VIEW. OTH CARJanuary 07, 2012 by PRAKASHMOHAN
The new mode to Reclaim your Life has been unveiled at the Auto Expo 2012 today at Delhi. Explore the Tata Safari Storme here - http://www.facebook.com/tatasafariJanuary 05, 2012 by Nisha Shroff
- Tata Nano diesel to be the smallest diesel hatch on sale
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India