Tata Motors kicks off Full Throttle Himalayan Experience from the national capital
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Tata Motors Full Throttle Himalayan Experience, the first of six expeditions by Tata Motors, has been flagged off by the company's motorsport unit from New Delhi. This travelling expedition is completely dedicated to the existing Utility Vehicle (UV) owners of Tata Motors and will cover a distance of about 3,000 km within duration of 10 days. Starting from the capital, the expedition will pass through four other states of North India – Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir – and will conclude on July 01, 2012 at Srinagar.
More than 30 Tata Motors UVs will participate in the expedition, passing through plains, high altitude areas, steep roads, deep gorges and beautiful lakes. During the expedition, the participants will experience different climatic conditions in each state. With this event, Tata Motors has offered a platform to its customers on which they can get familiar with the potential and off-roading capabilities of their SUVs.
Associate Programme Partner, Cougar Motorsport will be involved in the planning and execution of the events while the logistical, medical and other support services for the expedition will be provided by Tata Motors itself. Five other expeditions namely the Konkan Experience, Jungle Experience, Thar Experience, Kutch Experience and Nilgiri Experience are lined up in the queue after the Himalayan Experience.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India
- Tata Motors’ Gold Festive Offer ending on April 30, 2013