Tata Motors Full Throttle Trail winds up at Taj Chandigarh
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Tata Motors Full Throttle Trail, a motorsport promotion initiative announced by the second largest automaker in the country, Tata Motors for the brand’s SUV owners concluded successfully at Taj Chandigarh. The initiative was designed to introduce 21 trails comprising of enthralling and adventurous twists and turns that aimed at exhibiting the Tata Motors’ badged SUV’s off road performance aesthetics.
The challenging event’s excitement was uplifted with the power packed participation of Tata Xenon, Tata Sumo, Tata Safari, Tata Aria both in 4x4 and 4x2 configurations owned by the customers in and around Chandigarh which, not only showcased the automaker’s elegantly muscular styling but also the aggressively powerful off-road potency. The trail embodied tough terrain surfaces such as hills, bumpy courses, slush and sand beds extended over two locations near Mullanpur that offered various barriers to overcome within the stated time limit to the participants.
Mr. Anand Totla, Regional Manager, PCBU North 1, Tata Motors Ltd. Was quoted as saying on this occasion, "We are delighted to host the first edition of the Tata Motors Full Throttle Trail in Chandigarh, and are overwhelmed with response and participation received from Tata Motors customers from in and around the city. Through off-roading events like this, customers not only have the opportunity to go off-roading but also experience the tough and enduring nature of Tata Motors SUVs."
Tata Motors is gearing to continue the Full Throttle expedition with another initiative termed as Tata Motors Full Throttle Experience scheduled to be commenced from 22nd June this year at New Delhi and is expected to last for a stipulated days span.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India
- Tata Motors’ Gold Festive Offer ending on April 30, 2013