Tata Motors collaborates with EBay to sell Nano Merchandise
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The country’s largest car maker Tata Motors is planning to sell a range of merchandise through the online shopping portal EBay. The recent tie-up with EBay is a part of the company’s effort to promote the brand Nano among the Indian buyers. The merchandise which will be on sale from Tata Motors includes branded Titan watches and dry-fit T-shirts for men and women. Nano shaped pen drives, mouse, scale models, caps and key-chains.
Speaking on the tie-up, Tata Motors Head (Nano Product Group) Delna Avari said, "EBay has a good reach in metros, Tier I and II cities and this collaboration will help us reach out to Nano fans, spread across the country." "This is the first time that a car brand will be selling its merchandise through EBay. In," added the company in a statement.
According to the company the Facebook page of the small wonder Tata Nano currently has a fan base of more than 1.6 million. The company has claimed that the Tata Nano is one of the first cars that to be booked online. The company adds that the new tie-up will take their online marketing initiatives to the next level.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
really a good idea, all the best NANOAugust 18, 2012 by JOHN LEONARD
- Tata Nano diesel to be the smallest diesel hatch on sale
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President Ė Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motorsís Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Autoís plans of RE60 quadricycle in India