Tata Motor becomes the first brand to sell products online through its ‘Tata Nano Merchandise online Store'
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Tata Motor, India’s one of the leading car makers, introduced the ‘Nano merchandise online store' on the e-commerce portal, Ebay and became the first auto brand to sell online products.
At the launching ceremony, Head, Nano Product Group, Tata Motors, Delna Avari, commented, “The DNA of Tata Nano is ‘never-thought-of-before’ and that will continue to reflect in our marketing initiatives as well. The Tata Nano brand is very active online. It was one of the first cars in India to be booked online, and today, the Tata Nano Facebook page has a fan base of over 1.6 million. With this launch, the Tata Nano takes its online marketing initiatives to the next level. The Tata Nano is a personal mobility option, appealing to everyone, irrespective of age, gender, economic strata, and geography. Ebay has a good reach in metros, tier I and II cities and this collaboration will help us reach out to Nano fans, spread across the country.”
The online store of Tata Nano merchandise has a vast portfolio, comprising Nano branded watches from leading watchmaker Titan, dry fit T-shirts for men and women, Nano shaped pen drives, mouse, scale model, caps, and key-holders, among others. Tata Motors will be conducting online polls for Nano fans to ensure that their product catalogue remains fresh and replete with new as well as popular merchandises. Through these polls, the fans can vote for their favourite article and get an opportunity to win the same. This new initiative by the car maker will allow the buyers to be able to purchase a Tata Nano memorabilia through just a few clicks.
For more information about the store and detailed description of the products available, fans can log on to www.ebay.in/tatanano
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Tata Nano diesel to be the smallest diesel hatch on sale
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India