Tata Megapixel Concept to be unveiled today at Geneva Motor Show
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The visitors and car enthusiast at the high profile Geneva Motor show, which is scheduled to kick start from tomorrow, will be able to get the glimpse of Tata’s MegaPixel concept vehicle. It is to be mentioned here that the MegaPixel concept car will be carrying a different design as compared to the scissor-door Tata Pixel that has already been showcased at Geneva Show last year and at the Delhi International Auto expo in January 2012.
The recently published spy pictures of the Tata MegaPixel concept car show a much more feasible design for the production. The car has been designed at the Tata Motors's European design studios, an entirely in-house initiative. MegaPixel’s commendable design makes it flexible for a number of engine-systems even including hybrid and electric ones.
It is expected that Tata Motors will roll-out this model in the European market in coming two to three years. Moreover, the upcoming high end version of Tata’s small car Nano is expected to borrow a number of styling cues from MegaPixel concept. The new generation Nano model will come powered by a 950cc three-cylinderpetrol engine. The car will also be carrying a diesel engine option details of which are yet to be unveiled.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Much is said for Tata Nano Diesel, CNG, Dual fuel, Electric & so on. No one says when it is going to arrive. Every one is gossiping & playing with aspirations of Tata Fans! Is there anything from Horses mouth?Some one will say Tata Pixel shall come in 2014 with diesel engine at the price of Rs. 275,000. If you look at the specifications which is higher than the specifications of Volkswagon & BMW mini. How Tata can give it at the rate of rs 225,000 & odd. With those specifications I am ready to buy Tata Pixel at the rate of 6 lakhs of Rs.Please reveal solid news only. Don't you think that Management should filter out the messages & news to Rational level?March 07, 2012 by Rajesh Shah
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India
- Tata Motors’ Gold Festive Offer ending on April 30, 2013
- Tata Nano to begin new chapter in India with an 800 cc diesel engine