Suzuki Two-Wheelers banks on IndusInd Bank for retail finance
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), the completely owned Indian subsidiary of Japan-based Suzuki Motor Corporation, has established a Joint Venture with IndusInd Bank to consolidate their retail finance across all its 250 official dealerships. Collaboration between the two will provide simple financing options to the Suzuki buyers.
With the consent of company representatives, Suzuki Motor and IndusInd Bank agreed upon the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on July 18, 2012. SMIPL was represented by Rakesh Kumar, National Head, Sales Planning and Dealer Development, whereas S.V. Parthasarathy stood for IndusInd Bank, who is the bank’s Executive Vice-President, Consumer Finance. The event also witnessed the presence of IndusInd’s Vice-President and Head, Two-Wheeler Finance, C Ramesh Babu.
Stating the importance of the venture, Rakesh Kumar quoted, “Suzuki two-wheeler is delighted to be associated with IndusInd Bank. This tie-up gives us an opportunity to serve our customers better by providing easy retail finance for SMIPL products.”
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Nissan to launch five new Datsun models in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- MoU signed between IDBI bank and ICML for selling MUVs in India
- BMW X6 at 2013 TCS World 10K run in Bangalore; Enticing offers on X1 and 3 Series
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta
- Mahindra to launch new Verito Vibe hatch on June 5
- Ford India lists EcoSport Urban Discovery finalists on its website
- Fiat to organise free check up camps for existing Indian customers
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Boris Becker unveils new Mercedes-Benz 2013 GL-Class
- Ford EcoSport bookings begin in June, safety features highlighted in media
- Honda Amaze to be officially launched in Nepal during June 2013
- Fiat eyes 5 per cent market share through dealership expansion and new launches
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India to spread riding awareness among women
- First time Indian buyers prefer premium hatchbacks and compact sedans